Apple has unveiled its long awaited refreshes of the MacBook Air and Mac mini and announced some major changes to the iPad Pro lineup. We break it all down to assist with your (and our) purchasing decisions. Are you forking out thousands of dollars on these new shiny toys or have you seen it all before and won’t buy the marketing fluff? Let us know what you think!
As always, we cover all angles using clips from different sources so you get everything you need to know, right here on The Lazy Couch Podcast.
Episode 112. Recorded Sunday 4 November 2018.
00:00 – Intro & follow up
- CamperMate app for all your NZ road tripping needs | CamperMate web
03:43 – MacBook Air
- October New York keynote in full | Apple YouTube
- MacBook Air specs and Australian pricing | Apple Store
- MacBook Air review: The present of computing | The Verge
- The Mac, with Apple’s Tom Boger | iMore
26:48 – Mac mini & Apple Retail
- Mac mini specs and Australian pricing | Apple Store
- Mac mini review | iMore
- Apple widens ‘Today at Apple’ in-store classes with 60 new programs | cnet
35:14 – iPad Pro
- iPad Pro first impressions: Incredibly thin | Marques Brownlee YouTube
- Laptop-killing hardware let down by iOS | Peter Wells on SMH
- iPhone battery and performance | Apple Support
- iPad Pro specs and Australian pricing | Apple Store
The Lazy Couch is a geek culture podcast hosted by Kelvin Lee and Geoff Kim, based out of Sydney Australia. Topics range from the latest trends in technology to comic book movies and all things geeky. If you enjoyed listening to us, you can help the show by leaving us a review on iTunes or get in touch with us on @thelazycouch.
The outro music is ‘Sorry’ by Comfort Fit.