Kelvin returns from the U.S. to bring us news of the geek occupancy of San Francisco over the past couple of weeks. We also examine the new line of Nexus devices by Google, the new Tesla Model X car, and all the Oculus announcements you would ever hope to hear about. You thought you had a busy week? Try being Mark Zuckerberg where he smooched with President Xi and later with Prime Minister Modi, while convincing the U.N. to connect the world in the same week. This and much more on episode 33 of The Lazy Couch.
Episode 33. Recorded Wednesday 30 September 2015.
Download episode 33 (mp3)
- Dreamforce: The massive carnival of geekery that eats San Francisco | Wired
- Twitch stars and fans gather in SF for first ever Twitch-Con | Mercury News
- Wi-Fi Assist: The iOS 9 iPhone feature you should probably turn off | SMH
- Atlassian files for American IPO, expects to float by year end | IBT
- Canberra takes the lead in regulating Uber as NRMA urges others to follow | The Guardian
- Evernote CEO announces job cuts and more focussed product | Evernote Blog
- 2015 Nexus line is out – 6P, 5X, Pixel C and new Chromecast | Google Blog
- Google Keep finally arrives on iOS | TNW
- Tesla’s Model X is here and it’s awesome | Wired
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook
- Oculus Connect 2 keynote in full | Twitch
- Star Wars 360 video – must watch! | Facebook