In its milestone 50th episode, Kelvin and Geoff reflect on the highs and lows of starting and recording a podcast from scratch, and what they have learnt in the process. Find out about all the DIY tips and tricks that Kelvin has implemented over the past 14 months!
In news, Geoff breaks down the curious case of the FBI vs Apple, while Kelvin leads the conversation on the latest and greatest coming out of Mobile World Congress in Barcelona – LG may have introduced the most innovative feature for a mobile handset in quite some time. This and much more on episode 50 of The Lazy Couch.
Episode 50. Recorded Thursday 24 February 2016.
Download episode 50 (mp3)
01:10 – Intro:
- Kelvin and Geoff partake in a fantasy movie draft!
- Kelvin does LSI (Life Styles Inventory) training / therapy
04:51 – 50 episodes down, what we’ve learnt:
Top downloaded episodes:
18:20 – Apple vs the FBI:
- Tim Cook’s letter to customers about the importance of encryption | apple.com
- Trump wants you to boycott Apple, but he’s still tweeting from an iPhone | The Washington Post
- A technical perspective on the Apple iPhone case | Electronic Frontier Foundation
25:00 – Mobile World Congress 2016:
- LG’s all-metal G5 is like a future phone prototype | Gizmodo
- 6 things you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy S7 | Gizmodo
- Free Samsung Gear VR with Galaxy S7 and S7 edge preorder | Ozbargains
- Galaxy S7 vs LG G5 | cnet
- Xiaomi’s new Mi5 is an incredibly cheap high-end smartphone | Gizmodo
- Comparing VR headsets: Oculus Rift vs HTC Vive vs Playstation VR | abc.net.au