Epsiode 63 is a legendary one where we cover two massive conventions: gaming convention E3 and WWDC, Apple’s developer conference, how timely with Voltron: The Legendary Defender now on Netflix.
We go through the news story of the week with Microsoft making their biggest deal ever and buying the biggest organisational chart in the world, LinkedIn. Find why and for how much.
Coming all the way from LA, E3 2016 has given us new games, remasters of old classics, more VR excitement and new consoles. We give you a summary of all the announcements from Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Bathesda and EA.
While there was no hardware announced at Apple’s WWDC, there were new features across the board. watchOS 3 is now much faster, tvOS lets you use your iPhone as a remote, OSX is now macOS (Sierra) with better integration across all your Apple products, iOS 10 brings about the option to remove Apple apps and a large update to the messages. We cover these and so much more in Episode 63.
And we announce the launch of our monthly newsletter! Subscribe now.
Episode 63. Recorded Thursday 16 June 2016.
Download episode 63 (mp3)
00:00 – Intro
- Kelvin and Geoff are both watching Netflix’s remake of Voltron, Voltron: The Legendary Defender
- The podcast now has a monthly newletter
- Microsoft buys LinkedIn| bloomberg
07:06 – E3 Announcements:
- Sony’s announcements | The Verge
- Microsoft’s announcements | The Verge (YouTube)
- Comparison of Project Scorpio, Xbox One S, PS4 and PS4 Neo | Engadget
- Nintendo’s announcements | Nintendo (YouTube)
- Bathesda’s announcements | ign (YouTube)
- EA’s announcements | GameSpot (YouTube)